Shanti Chemical Works manufactures Precipitated Silica Powder is valued globally for its properties index. This agent is used for thickening the end products along with anti corrosion pigments in order to enhance the durability and sustainability of coatings, paints, inks, sealants, etc. The compound majorly has silicon dioxide (SiO2) in its composition. Holding a great industrial significance, Precipitated Silica is a dry powder with least amount of moisture in it. The purity level is more than 98 % and is free from any harmful contaminants (unless directly consumed). It has a very high ignition point which makes the end products in which it is used quiet endurable and resistant towards the external conditions.
Application of Precipitated Silica Powder
- Suitable for producing soft sole, special type of rubber and snow tires
- Used as ideal cement filling material as it can fill the pores between particles of cement
- Perfect for improving water cement ratio
Features of Precipitated Silica Powder
- Available in gray powder form, its ph value ranges between 6.0 to 7.5.
- Useful for improving anti air permeability level and flexural strength of cement
- More than or equal to 8.0 mpa compression strength
- Good compatibility with fluoride based toothpaste
- Does not dilute in acid and water
- It has no taste.
- Effective for improving tear resistant attribute, high temperature enduring capacity and also dielectric attributes of silicon rubber
- Useful for promoting anti caking characteristics and also to thicken content of adhesive materials